Shanti offers currently registered clients an opportunity to enjoy some of the Bay Area's cultural events and recreational activities with a supportive group of peers. Living with HIV can be a difficult and lonely experience. Research shows that socialization and support can be a big boost to the spirits and to the immune system.
- Event Line—(415) 674-4743 provides recorded information daily, AFTER 12:30 P.M., on upcoming activities and events.
- Event Tickets (complimentary) for musicals, live theater, concerts, sports, SF opera and ballet, and more
- Movie Night at Shanti (complimentary) 2nd, 3rd, 4th Thursday of each month
- Classes and Workshops (complimentary) - call for more information about current offerings
- Massage (complimentary) at Shanti by appointment when available
A Volunteer is available at the Activities Desk at Shanti, 3rd Floor, Monday through Friday 10 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
To register for Activities and Events services call (415) 674-4743.
For a recorded listing of current Activities & Events and to reserve tickets call (415) 674-4743.