© 2010 Shanti Project, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Ownership of Content and License to User Content. All the text, files, images, videos, photos, works of authorship or other materials (collectively, "Content") provided on this Site, other than the Content that you post, is provided either by Shanti or by its licensors, third party authors, developers, vendors and members (collectively, "Third Party Providers") and intellectual property rights in this Content are owned by Shanti or these Third Party Providers. Elements of the Site are protected by copyright and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols may be the trademarks of their respective owners. With respect to the Content posted on the Site by medical experts and other leading HIV/AIDS organizations, see 2. Information Provided by Shanti.
We do not claim a copyright in the text, files, images, videos, photos, works of authorship or other materials that you post on the Site (collectively "User Content"). After posting User Content to the Site, you continue to retain ownership of such User Content. You represent that you own any User Content posted on the Site or otherwise have the right to post such User Content and grant the license set forth in this section. Except with respect to your L.I.F.E. Online Outcome Manager (“LOOM”) account, the terms of which are governed by the L.I.F.E. Online USER Agreement, by posting User Content to the Site, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, fully paid up and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly display, transmit, and sublicense, such User Content in any medium. Without this limited license, we would not be able to include User Content in the Site. This license is non-exclusive. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBMIT ANY USER CONTENT.
- Information Provided by Shanti. Although Shanti strives to provide Content that is both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although Shanti endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Content, the Content may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete. In addition, portions of the Content have been contributed to the Site by various entities and service providers. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and Shanti expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
Shanti hopes and believes that the Content will be helpful as background reference, but the content should not be construed as legal, medical, or other professional advice on any subject matter. Shanti has endeavored to comply with legal and ethical requirements known to Shanti personnel who compiled this Site, but Shanti is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, or other professional services, and availability for use of the Content is not intended to create, and does not create, any attorney-client, doctor-patient, or other professional services relationship. Use of the Content is not an adequate substitute for obtaining legal, medical, or other professional advice from a licensed provider in your jurisdiction. You agree that you will not act or refrain from acting based on any of the Materials without first seeking the services of a competent professional.
- User License. We hereby grant you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the right to view and use this Site for your personal, non-commercial use and to download and/or print pages or articles from the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only (the "Permitted Uses"); provided the Content is not modified in any way and all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. No other use of the Content is permitted. You may not reprint or electronically reproduce any Content in whole or in part for any other purpose, without our prior written consent. Furthermore, you may not sell, resell, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, frame or create derivative works of or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose the Site or any portion thereof, other than your User Content, without our prior written consent in each instance. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any portion of the Site) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- Health Information Disclaimer. The Content on this Site is intended to be used for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, course of action or medical or health care provider. Your use of this Site does not create a doctor/patient relationship. THE SITE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. You should not use the Site to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. Use of the Site is not a substitute for consultations with a qualified health or medical professional. NEVER DISREGARD THE MEDICAL ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR DELAY IN SEEKING SUCH ADVICE, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU READ ON THIS SITE. Although we strive to ensure that the information we provide on this Site is correct, we cannot guarantee that it is always accurate and up-to-date. We offer this Site "AS IS" and without any warranties.
- Usage Rules. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not use the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. By completing the registration process in the L.I.F.E. Online Outcome Manager on the Site, you establish an account with us (an "Account") and you represent that the information you provide in the registration process is accurate and current. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you agree to notify us promptly via email of any unauthorized use of your account. In addition, you may post to certain areas of the Site without registering, including our commenting on news, blog, or story posts. We reserve the right to delete any username that we deem inappropriate or offensive. We encourage you to report inaccurate, offensive or illegal content by writing to us via email. We reserve the right to block transmission of, and or remove any User Content that you post to the Site, at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice to you. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the following rules shall apply to your use of the Site:
- You are responsible for any User Content posted to the Site.
- You may not post or transmit any User Content which is illegal, libelous or defamatory. You may not post or transmit any User Content which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person other than yourself without the consent of such person or his or her legal guardian. You may not post or transmit any User Content which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any User Content which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- You may not post or transmit spam, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services.
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated means to access this Site for any reason without our prior written consent, unless they comply with the Robots Exclusion Protocol. If you violate this provision, we may, among other things, terminate your access to the Site, delete your Account, remove your User Content from the Site and prevent any further access by you to the Site, your Account or your User Content. To be clear, even users that access the Site through automated means are consenting to this Agreement.
- The Site, including blogs and boards, is designed for educational purposes only. Authors of articles mentioned on the Site are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither Shanti nor any sponsor is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' comments or articles.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply Shanti’s endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to you. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Shanti's acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. Current rates for any product or service available through the Site may be obtained by contacting us via email.
- Review of Postings & Uploads. We assume no responsibility for monitoring User Content. We do not and cannot review all User Content posted or uploaded to the Site and are not responsible for such User Content; however, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, condense or edit postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
- Trademarks. L.I.F.E.®, The L.I.F.E. Program®, L.I.F.E. en Español®, and El Programa L.I.F.E.® are registered trademarks of Shanti Project, Inc. All of the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this Site (the "Trademarks") are registered and unregistered trademarks of Shanti, its affiliates, or third parties. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in and to any of the Trademarks without our express written permission or the express written permission of the owner of the applicable Trademark. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, any use of the Trademarks is expressly prohibited.
- Procedures for Claimed Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask that you do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please provide the following information to our agent:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement made by you, under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent may be contacted as follows:
The Shanti Project, Inc.
730 Polk St. - Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94109
Attn: Kaushik Roy
- Linking and Framing. The Site may contain links to or advertisements for Web sites operated by other parties (the "Third Party Sites"). The links to and advertisements concerning Third Party Sites are provided for your convenience. We do not control such Third Party Sites and we are not responsible for the content and performance of these Third Party Sites or for your transactions with them. Our inclusion of links to or advertisements for such Third Party Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material, products or services on such Third Party Sites or any association with their operators.
Without a written agreement with us to the contrary, you must obey the following rules for linking to the Site or any pages within the Site:
- All links must be text-only links or the official logo of Shanti, which you can find here.
- The link's appearance, position or other characteristics must not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our reputation or trademarks.
- The link's appearance, position or other characteristics must not create the false impression that we sponsor, endorse or are associated with any other entity, product or service.
- The link must display the Site on the full-screen and not within a "frame."
- We reserve the right to revoke our consent to any link at any time; in which case, you agree to remove your links to the Site.
- Geographic Disclaimer. The Site is administered by Shanti from San Francisco, CA and is intended for users who are U.S. residents. Access to the Site and the Content may not be legal in some countries outside the United States. If you elect to access and use the Site and Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclaimer of warranties. This site and its content are provided “as is.” We make no representations or endorsement about the suitability for any purpose of products and services available through this service. We do not guarantee the timeliness, validity, completeness or accuracy of this content. We disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantablility, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the content, products, services and all other information contained on and/or made available through this site, including but not limited to the availability for this site. Although we may update the content on this site from time to time, please note that medical information changes rapidly. Therefore, some of the information may be out of date and/or may contain errors. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
- We take no responsibility for User Content or third party advertisements that are posted on the Site, nor do we take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers.
- Shanti and its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and agents do not warrant that your sue of the site will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the site, the server(s) on which the site is hosted is free or viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the site, and all charges related thereto. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the site and your reliance thereon.
- No opinion, advice or statement of Shanti or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, agents, members or visitors, whether made on the site or otherwise, shall create any warranty. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Shanti shall have no liability or responsiblity whatsoever for (I) any failure of another user to the site to conform to the codes of conduct, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, whether arising in contract or in tort, resulting from your access to and use of our site, including any claim, cause of action, obligation, liability, right or remedy whether or not arising from the negligence of Shanti, (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our site, (V) any bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature which may be transmitted to or through our site by and third party, and/or (VI) any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in any materials, or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site.
- Shanti does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site or any hyperlinked site, or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Shanti will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shanti Project, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers and suppliers (the "Shanti Parties") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from (a) any User Content posted through your Account, or (b) your use of the Content or Site; and/or (c) your breach of the terms of this Agreement (including infringement of any third parties' intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Account.
- Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT NONE OF THE Shanti PARTIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR INDEMNITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE HEALTHCENTRAL PARTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS BASED UPON THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE Shanti Parties) FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE Shanti PARTIES, IF ANY, FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY THE USER TO Shanti FOR THE PARTICULAR INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE Shanti Parties BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OTHER THAN THE AMOUNT REFERRED TO ABOVE.
NONE OF THE Shanti PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE OR HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT YOU INCUR IN THE EVENT OF ANY FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF THIS SITE, OR RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS SITE OR THE DATA CONTAINED THEREIN AVAILABLE TO YOU.
CERTAIN OF THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT BE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF SOME STATES AND THEREFORE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, FOR ANY REASON, THEN UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE Shanti PARTIES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($100) DOLLARS IN THE AGGREGATE.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 12 (Indemnification) and 13 (Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability) are for the benefit of the Shanti Parties. Each of the Shanti Parties shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- User Representations. You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site (as well as for use of your Account by others (whether authorized or unauthorized), including use by any minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regarding provisions relating to conflicts of law. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Shanti and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Arlington County, Virginia, United States, and by accessing the Site you consent to the personal jurisdiction of any state or federal court located in San Francisco, California.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site and/or this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Shanti and you with respect to your access and use of the Site. Any failure by us to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that or any other provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
- Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
- Termination, Assignment. We may terminate your Account at any time without notice to you. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement to anyone else.
- Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Back to Top
What Information We Collect.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
When you enter the Site, information is gathered from your Internet browser. This information may include your IP address and log files (which allows us to determine the identity of your Internet Service Provider), your operating system and the type of browser software that you are using to access the Site. All information obtained from your browser is anonymous, and no personal information is ever transmitted to us in this manner.
The Site may use a standard technology called a "cookie", or web beacons or other similar technology to collect information about how you use the Site. Cookies reside on your computer and help the Site recognize your computer's browser as a previous visitor. In addition, on occasion the Site may also set a "session cookie" which helps us administer the Site. The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
If you use a standard web browser, you should be able to modify your browser preference to provide you with choices relating to cookies; for example, you should have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may be unable to use certain Site services (e.g., those services that require you to log on to the Site). For more information on modifying your browser preference, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you without your knowledge. The only personally identifiable information that we collect about you as a result of your visit to the Site is limited to such information that you may voluntarily submit to Shanti by filling out registration, membership and/or donation forms found on the Site. Except with respect to your L.I.F.E. Online Outcome Manager (“LOOM”) account, the terms of which are governed by the L.I.F.E. Online USER Agreement, The information requested in such forms may include, but is not limited to:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- mailing address;
- telephone number;
- personal demographic information (such as gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and political party preference); and
- fax number.
Shanti may also from time to time request additional information that is helpful or necessary for running the Site and providing products, services and information.
Transactions With E-Commerce Partners, Vendors and Advertisers.
The Site may offer merchandise and/or services, which may be offered by us or by an entity that operates a store under contract with us. If the Site offers shopping or other commercial services, you will use a customer order form to request information, products, and services. The order form will ask you to give us personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number), financial information (such as account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (such as zip code or age). We will use your mailing address to fulfill orders of merchandise as well as to send you announcements and notifications that may be of interest to you. We will use the financial information that you provide to bill you for products and services. By giving the Site your credit card and related personal information, you are authorizing us to give that information to the merchant (if the merchant is a separate entity) and credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order. We may use your email address or mobile telephone number's messaging capability to send you special announcements or notifications of events or services that may be of interest to you and to verify and authorize the use of your credit card for services for which you have registered or requested.
Online Surveys/Sweepstakes and Contests.
In order to make a donation on our Site, you must first complete a donation form, which will ask you to give us personally identifiable information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number), and financial information (such as account or credit card numbers). We will use your mailing address for billing purposes, as well as to send you donation and tax receipts. By giving the Site your credit card and related personal information, you are authorizing us to give that information to a credit card company to complete your donation or recurring pledge.
Upon making a donation or recurring pledge, you will receive a brochure highlighting the critical services of the Shanti Project, Inc. Included in the welcome brochure is a solicitation preferences form, which allows you to update contact information, select contact solicitation preferences, and inquire about other ways to support the Shanti Project, Inc.
Public Forums and Other Interactive Features.
Because Shanti reserves the right to use content created or provided by you in connection with our blogs, comment board, or news groups, to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in such content, Shanti may republish such personally identifiable information, as part of the content, in connection with the Site and promotion thereof. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your member name as well. Please be aware that when you disclose personally identifiable information in a blogs, comment board, or news group on the Site, the information may become public and accessible to all or a part of the Site community and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications, so it is important for you to exercise discretion and appropriate caution when deciding to reveal personal information in these areas. For example, your e-mail address may be available to other Site members, who may send unsolicited e-mail to you. In the event that you encounter any Site user who you believe is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please notify us immediately by email.
Compliance With Applicable Law.
How We Use Information We Collect
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
We may use non-personally identifiable information to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site. We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information.
Shanti uses your personally identifiable information for purposes that include, but may not be limited to: sending you notifications of special offers, new offerings, products or other services targeted to your interests, newsletters, action alerts, press releases, information about Shanti programs, local volunteer opportunities and donation appeals, and to contact you when reasonably necessary.
shanti will never share your email address with anyone. To obtain the names of potential new supporters, Shanti infrequently exchanges its (non-email) supporter contact list for another non-profit organization's list, for a one-time use only. This is intended to allow each organization to communicate with a broader audience about community events, policy concerns, fundraising endeavors, and other information that is likely to be of shared interest. If supporters wish to be excluded from this sharing program, they may contact a development officer at (415) 674-4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Supporters may also choose to be excluded at a later date by following the opt-in/opt-out policy below. The terms of your L.I.F.E. Online Outcome Manager (“LOOM”) account are governed by the L.I.F.E. Online USER Agreement.
When you supply Shanti with personally identifiable information in connection with the Site, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about our product and service offerings. If you do choose to opt-in, you will receive such communications in accordance with your "opt-in" consent. You may, of course, choose not to receive additional information from us as follows:
- At any time, you can follow a link provided in our commercial email messages (but excluding e-commerce confirmations and other administrative emails) to unsubscribe from that particular mailing list or email service; or
- At any time, you can contact a development officer at (415) 674-4700 or Shanti News.
If you decide to contact us to change your contact preference to "Do Not Contact Me", Shanti will implement this change within ten (10) business days after your request. Please be aware that your requested change will not be effective until Shanti implements such change. In addition, please keep in mind that even if you opt-out from receiving communications from the Site, residual information about you will remain within Shanti databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however, Shanti reserves the right, from time to time, to contact former customers or users of the Site for administrative purposes or in order to comply with applicable law.
Children's Personal Information.
Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act:
This Site does NOT collect, use, or disclose personal information (including online contact information) of children under the age of 13. In the event that a child under the age of 13 attempts to register or make a purchase on the Site, we will NOT accept the registration and will delete information received from the child. In the event that a child posts personal information in a public forum such as a chat room, we will attempt to delete that information once we become aware of it.
Shanti employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for information collected through the Site. However, you should exercise discretion with respect to the submission of any personal or financial information to the Site. Transmitting information via the Internet is never completely secure and, therefore, any information submitted may be intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others. We cannot, and do not, guarantee that information supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted, collected, used or disclosed by others while being transmitted to or from the Site over the Internet.
Links to Other Websites.
European Union and Other Foreign Nations.
The Site is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of United States of America. Shanti makes no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations. By using the Site and submitting any personal information, visitors from outside of the USA acknowledge the Site is subject to USA law, consent to the transfer of personal data to the USA, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
Back to Top